Business Development Manager – Hong Kong
The Business Development Manager works to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth in Hong Kong.
The Manager builds customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates business deals and maintains extensive knowledge on current market conditions. It is his/her job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other Seniors of other departments to increase market and sales opportunities within the Market Research and Data industry.
To achieve this, he/she needs to identify potential customers, present to them, convert them into clients and develop continuation to grow businesses in the future. The Business Development Manager will also help manage existing clients and ensure that their projects are met.
*** Webcall provides a very flexible working environment and is offering its employees the option to work from their Home, at the main offices in Bangkok, or any other Co-working space that is most convenient to them.
- Multitasking abilities with primary focus on sales / business development
- Targeting new business development in new and existing markets
- The person will have specific sales targets as key performance indicators
- Pipeline management and constant interaction with the business heads
- Build relationship to up-sell and cross-sell
- Develop and maintain Strategic Alliances
- Development of new clients
- Negotiate and close business dealings
- Retaining existing customers
- Hong Kong National
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, Marketing or International Marketing.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Market Research Industry
- Leadership capabilities with the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills in English.
- People oriented personality with good skills in the areas of networking, persuasion and prospecting.